- 19” HD LED monitor Rotatable:±90°
- Innovative energy-saving light
- Adaptive Control Panel Rotatable (±45°) Liftable (0-15cm)
- Dedicated video printer space
- Smart Standby Mode
- Smart backstage management enables
- extended battery life
- Instant power-on
- Internal Battery
- Hero Kit
10.1” HD touch panel
- Superbly responsive
- Customizable interface
- Ergonomic tilting ensures all-dimensional, multi-angle visualization
Single Crystal Technologies
- Sonos 12 uses the latest advance in transducer technology, which has wider bandwidth, higher sensitivity and better signal-noise ratio, providing superb anatomic details to users, delivering excellent resolution and penetration, especially during difficult-patient
Wide Angle Transvaginal Probe
- Up to 210° extremely wide angle.
- Provide more diagnostic information.
- Save time, improve the efficiency.
- A new non-invasive method for the assessment of left
ventricular (LV) global and regional function.
- Help to confirm or rule out the presence of coronary artery disease.
- Patients with coronary artery blockages may have minimal or no symptoms during rest.
- Symptoms and signs of heart disease may be unmasked by exposing the heart to the stress of exercise.
- Display the elasticity of different tissues in different color.
- Provide more clinical information, especially for soft tissue.
- Strain ratio measurement quantitatively gives the ratio between the average strain of the selected region and of the nearby normal tissue region.
Auto Breast Detection
- Automatically detect breast lesion.
- Provide the size.
- Efficient for the diagnosis.
- Use a graph for hip orthotics diagnosis, help the doctor with easier and more accurate diagnosis during the pediatric hip scanning.
- Different angle indicates different level of hip deformity, which is easier and more obvious to see with the aid of the graph. (I, II, D, Ilia, lllb).
- Abdominal (Gynecology & Urology )
- Small Organ (Breast, Testes, Thyroid)
- Peripheral Vascular
- Musculo-skeletal Conventional & Superficial
- Cardiac (adult & pediatric)
- 3.5 MHz Convex probe ( 2.0 - 6,8 MHz )
- 7.5 MHz Linear probe ( 4.0 - 15.0 MHz )
- 12.0 MHz Linear probe ( 7.0 - 18.0 MHz )
- 6.0 MHz Trans-vaginal probe ( 4.0 -12 .0 Mhz)
- 7.5 MHz Trans-vaginal probe ( 4.0 -15 .0 Mhz)
- 2.5 MHz Phased array probe (Adult) ( 1.5 -5.3 Mhz )
- 5.3 MHz Phased array probe (Pediatric) ( 2.0 -8.0 Mhz )
- 6.0 MHz Pediatric Micro-convex probe ( 4.0 -15 .0 Mhz)
- 3.0 MHz Micro-Convex probe ( 2.0 - 6.8 Mhz)
- 4.5 MHz 4D volume probe ( 2.0 - 6.8 Mhz )